MediaMation, Inc.Torrance, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Director jobs in Torrance-CA
Search all Marketing Director postings
Full Time Job
The essential duties of the Marketing Director are to lead the strategy, planning and execution of marketing plans under the direction of the President, for MediaMation's products. The Marketing Director will leverage marketing results to optimize, inform and drive the development of innovative solutions for current and future business opportunities. The MD is critical within the role of strategy development and will be responsible for data-driven decision-making, based on the results and insights of analytics gathered. The MD will present campaign results and optimization recommendations. The MD will continuously seek out, learn, and actively use new media channels, technologies, tools and methods; and be able to apply that knowledge to new directives aligned with MMI and client needs.
Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including vocal, email, and written. Must have solid computer skills utilizing, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Understanding of Web/e-commerce analysis and applicable tools (e.g. ExactTarget(SMC), Return Path, Litmus, etc.) Experience in data-mining techniques and procedures, and knowledge of when use of such tools is appropriate. Development of delivery of data visualizations. Ability to collect, analyze and develop insights based on data. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills-ability to assess a situation quickly, determine the correct strategy, and address the situation immediately. Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities while ensuring that commitments are successfully delivered within the timelines and budgets. Expertise in monitoring marketing performance, reporting and developing insight. The MD will have the ability to present complex solutions in a clear precise manner. Excellent team player but also excels working on own initiative.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Builds an integrated marketing program, develops market strategies, secures buy-in from Board of Directors, builds marketing
channels, creates and distributes content, establishes tracking/reporting and continually optimizes the marketing mix to increase ROI.
• Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls
within designated budgets.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion including web-site, print, online, and more.
• Maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all promotional materials, events, and collateral.
• Manages the trade show schedule and budget, including developing show-specific campaigns, and sourcing new opportunities.
• Represents the company at trade shows and association meetings to promote products.
• Crafts innovative data and analytic representations that allow insights to be easily understood.
• Drives media and communication plans through lateral thinking, knowledge of results, meaningful data insights, and the use of
innovative forecasting and insight tools.
Required Skills, Education and/or Experience
BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, Social Science or another related field.
5-7 years of marketing and analytical experience.
Experience and familiarity with emerging media technology.
Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, QlikView, GoodData, Looker, etc. is a plus.
Experience with SQL, SAL SQL, R, Python or other analytical platforms is a plus.