Data Entry Associate
MediaLogiq SystemsNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
MediaLogiq Systems is a world-class, innovative software company with agile applications for rights management and audience analytics. Powered by cutting-edge technology and informed by decades of industry expertise, we specialize in providing cloud-based, scalable services for acquisitions, distribution, licensing, program tracking, research, sales, marketing and contract administration to maximize return on investment. MediaLogiq is the leader in software solutions for the entertainment industry, delivering world-class solutions with demonstrated expertise in the entertainment distribution business.
MediaLogiq Systems is currently looking to hire a data entry Associate to use proprietary software to track television programming airing internationally, take an active role in Quality Assurance and assist in Client Servicing. This is an Entry Level Position, with a strong emphasis on data entry.
• Fluent in English. Additional languages a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of entertainment industry.
• Up to date with TV Series and Movies.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Fast worker who can handle pressure & deadlines.
• Must have the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
• MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
Competitive salary with Benefits Package, including Free Health insurance options after 90 days.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online