Client Support Associate
MediaLogiq SystemsNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
A software company providing web-based solutions for the entertainment industry, MediaLogiq Systems is currently looking to hire and train a full-time, entry level Associate to provide support for the company's proprietary software tools.
• Provide technical support to end-users
• Assist in software demonstrations and training sessions
• Analyze and test proprietary software systems
• Develop documentation, training materials and user manuals
• Manage data conversion processes
• Perform other client-support related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Fluent in English, with demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; additional applications a plus.
• Fast worker who can handle pressure and deadlines.
• Must have the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
• Knowledge of customer service principles/practices, including proper phone etiquette.
• Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to end users in layman terms.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact well with Clients and Staff.
• Demonstrated strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources from start to finish with attention to detail.
• Understanding of Entertainment industry and media distribution systems a plus.
MediaLogiq Systems offers a competitive salary with Benefits Package, including Free Health insurance options after 90 days.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online