Client Support Associate (Entry Level)
MediaLogiq SystemsNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Client Support Associate (Entry Level) jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Client Support Associate (Entry Level) postings
Full Time Job
A software company providing web-based solutions for the entertainment industry, MediaLogiq Systems is currently looking to hire and train a full-time, entry level Associate to provide support for the company's proprietary software tools.
• Provide technical support to end-users
• Assist in software demonstrations and training sessions
• Analyze and test proprietary software systems
• Develop documentation, training materials and user manuals
• Manage data conversion processes
• Perform other client-support related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
• Fluent in English, with demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word; additional applications a plus.
• Fast worker who can handle pressure and deadlines.
• Must have the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
• Knowledge of customer service principles/practices, including proper phone etiquette.
• Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to end users in layman terms.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact well with Clients and Staff.
• Demonstrated strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources from start to finish with attention to detail.
• Understanding of Entertainment industry and media distribution systems a plus.