Intern - On Camera/Dance Department
McDonald/Selznick AssociatesHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
With more than 25 years of experience, McDonald Selznick Associates (MSA) has earned its status as the creator and global leader in dance & choreography representation. MSA also represents some of the finest stage directors, producers, production designers, and specialty acts in the business. We furnish talent for feature films, television, commercials, music videos, tours, Broadway, Las Vegas, corporate events, and more. MSA is the entertainment industry's one-stop shop for movement and stage production.
MSA is seeking an intern to start immediately.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented individual to join the Dance/On-Camera Department.
• Administrative Duties (assisting Agents)
• Data collecting
• Prepare Word and Excel Docs
• Calls and Email introductions
• Assist with maintaining social media platforms (IG, Twitter, FB and YouTube)
• Assist with maintaining client profiles and Website
• Attention to detail
• Have knowledge of the entertainment industry- especially dance industry
• A passion for working in the entertainment industry (Specifically Music)
• Previous office and administrative experience
• Computer savvy/familiar with Microsoft word & excel
• Comfortable on phones
• An ability to interacting with top-level industry professionals
• Social Media knowledge is a HUGE plus
• MUST BE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE AND ABLE TO RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT!
10-15 hours per week. Hours are flexible. Compensation: Credit
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online