Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer
Mayo Performing Arts CenterMorristown, NJ
Full Time Job
Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1,300 seat performing arts center located in Morristown, New Jersey, seeks a versatile individual to support marketing efforts. Primary responsibilities include managing projects, graphic layout and design; creating and ordering print materials, promotional collateral, publications and ads; program book advertising sales; and developing local business relationships and promotions.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years professional experience working in a graphic design or marketing capacity with increasing responsibilities, can manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, can work independently and as a team member, have strong computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), strong interpersonal skills, and have an interest in the performing arts.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Creating and coordinating print materials, publications and ads
• Design and layout of all Program Books, Gala Ad Journals and similar publications
• Program Book advertising sales
• Assistance with promotional opportunities and local events
• Cultivating relationships with businesses for advertising and promotions
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Large format print design
• Graphic design support across all departments
• Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
This position will require occasional evening/weekend work.
Degree in marketing, communications, arts administration, or graphic design desirable.
Position offers growth potential.
Salary plus benefits.
Send letter, including salary requirements, and resume to: email@example.com
Commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online