Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer
Mayo Performing Arts CenterMorristown, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer jobs in Morristown-NJ
Search all Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1,300 seat performing arts center located in Morristown, New Jersey, seeks a versatile individual to support marketing efforts. Primary responsibilities include managing projects, graphic layout and design; creating and ordering print materials, promotional collateral, publications and ads; program book advertising sales; and developing local business relationships and promotions.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years professional experience working in a graphic design or marketing capacity with increasing responsibilities, can manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, can work independently and as a team member, have strong computer skills, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), strong interpersonal skills, and have an interest in the performing arts.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Creating and coordinating print materials, publications and ads
• Design and layout of all Program Books, Gala Ad Journals and similar publications
• Program Book advertising sales
• Assistance with promotional opportunities and local events
• Cultivating relationships with businesses for advertising and promotions
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Large format print design
• Graphic design support across all departments
• Strong computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
This position will require occasional evening/weekend work.
Degree in marketing, communications, arts administration, or graphic design desirable.
Position offers growth potential.
Salary plus benefits.
Send letter, including salary requirements, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org