Matrix ArtistsHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Matrix Artists is a top boutique management and consulting company for music, TV, film and creative projects, representing celebrity clientele and breaking new artists in the pop, pop/rock and pop/urban genre. We are seeking an executive assistant to start immediately.
• Keep the working day in order - phones, messages, calendars, schedules, etc.
• Maintain office order and systems with filing, recordkeeping, data management duties.
• Be able to organize and present information.
• Coordinate office and client projects, interns, follow timelines and meet deadlines.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner.
• Have an interest in music management, touring, branding.
• Be dependable, have great people skills and phone manners, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
• Have a can-do attitude, be a self-starter, problem solver, team player.
• Have strong writing and communication skills.
• Be detail oriented with effective organization skills to follow up and double and triple check.
• Background in music or entertainment professional settings
• Experience in marketing, promotions, graphic design, or PR is a plus.
• Must be results-oriented.
• Able to start ASAP.
• Must have laptop computer with wireless access and be tech savvy.
• Must have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
• Must have Smartphone with email access.
• Must have completed college and have previous office-setting experience.