Matrix ArtistsHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Matrix Artists is a top boutique management and consulting company for music, TV, film and creative projects, representing celebrity clientele and breaking new artists in the pop, pop/rock and pop/urban genre. We are seeking an executive assistant to start immediately.
• Keep the working day in order - phones, messages, calendars, schedules, etc.
• Maintain office order and systems with filing, recordkeeping, data management duties.
• Be able to organize and present information.
• Coordinate office and client projects, interns, follow timelines and meet deadlines.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner.
• Have an interest in music management, touring, branding.
• Be dependable, have great people skills and phone manners, an outgoing personality and be able to function well in both a corporate business setting and in social settings/high profile celebrity events, etc.
• Have a can-do attitude, be a self-starter, problem solver, team player.
• Have strong writing and communication skills.
• Be detail oriented with effective organization skills to follow up and double and triple check.
• Background in music or entertainment professional settings
• Experience in marketing, promotions, graphic design, or PR is a plus.
• Must be results-oriented.
• Able to start ASAP.
• Must have laptop computer with wireless access and be tech savvy.
• Must have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
• Must have Smartphone with email access.
• Must have completed college and have previous office-setting experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online