Spring Intern - Web Analytics & CRM
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2016 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Web Analytics & CRM jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - Web Analytics & CRM postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Web Analytics/CRM Intern will become intimately familiar with our various digital products including Marvel branded publishing apps and Marvel's overall web presence. A key element of the position involves gathering performance metrics across all of Marvel's digital consumer touch points and reporting back to the manager team. Candidates should be comfortable building reports from large data sets and have a passion for data visualization.
• Assist in the construction of marketing communications and coordinate communications between different work groups across multiple lines of business.
• Support Web Analytics team with data exports, report configuring, and analysis
• Coordinate assets and approvals for weekly marketing emails.
• Coordinate assets and approvals for social media ads Basic Qualifications
• Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus; vlookups, pivot tables, if statements, macros, etc.)
• Strong communications skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently
• Possess a keen eye for creative and detail
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be available during the months of January through April / May.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
• Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
• Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Education Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing , Data Analytics, Business Management, or Communications background preferred.
Additional Information: This position is with the legal entity Marvel Worldwide, Inc.