Spring Intern - IT Helpdesk
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/3/2017 4:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - IT Helpdesk jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - IT Helpdesk postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our IT team this upcoming Spring 2017 semester. Our desktop support team supports all users across the Marvel area. The department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of support. They will gain job experience with desktop work, some basic networking, and software remediation.
• Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to request via ticket system.
• Help the team with software installations and application patches on users workstations.
• Ability to assist in hardware upgrades.
• Assist the team when there's a security alert on the user workstation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• The ability to prioritize and multi-task their work.
• Need to have interpersonal skills to work with varying positions in the company.
• Must have experience with Windows 7, or 10, knowledge with Macs is a plus.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be available during the months of January through April / May.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
• Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
• Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Currently pursuing BA/BS degree on Information Technology.
• Must be enrolled in college/university.
This position is with the legal entity Marvel Entertainment, LLC