Spring Intern - DMG Editorial
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2016 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - DMG Editorial jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - DMG Editorial postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Marvel Digital Media Group Editorial Team is looking for an intern to assist in all aspects of digital media content creation; including article writing, video production, social media, podcasts, photo galleries, live broadcasts, and more.
- Writing stories for Marvel.com related to movies, games, tv, comics, merchandise, and live events
- Researching information and gathering assets for various content productions
- Assisting the social media manager to create content for and coordinate the various Marvel social media profiles
- Maintaining three weekly meeting agendas and reporting and pertinent information to stakeholders
- Assisting in the setup of two weekly podcasts
- Executing a number of administrative duties on an ongoing basis
Basic Qualifications- An understanding of digital media and the tools that are available in the landscape.
- A basis in English and/or journalistic writing with experience writing in a set style guide
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the specific content needed for each distinct outlet
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be available during the months of January through April/May.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
• Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
• Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Required Education Junior or senior year undergraduate or graduate with a major in english, journalism, digital media, or marketing.
This position is with the legal entity Marvel Digital Media Group LLC.