Marvel EntertainmentGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 4:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Producer jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Senior Producer postings
Full Time Job
Are you a game industry veteran who has always loved comics? Do you dream about making amazing games with the most iconic super heroes in the entire universe? If so, we may have the perfect job for you! Marvel Games is an IP-driven business leveraging a massive library of more than 8,000 super heroes and villains to create incredible games by partnering with the very best companies on Earth. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Producer to join the Marvel Games team, reporting to the Executive Producer of the Games division.
• Be the primary point of contact and chief problem solver for the external partners you work with.
• Be the product vision owner, advocate, and evangelist for the games on your slate.
• Work closely with internal and external cross-functional groups to manage the entire lifecycle of your games from concept to release, and deliver great games that achieve franchise, financial, and schedule goals.
• Ensure that your games stay true to brand and make best use of the incredibly rich IP within the Marvel Universe.
• Proactively anticipate and mitigate risks as they pop up.
• Be the subject matter expert in your particular areas of knowledge within the Games team.
Basic QualificationsYou are:
• A seasoned pro – You have at least seven years of experience in production roles at industry-leading game companies.
• A jack-of-all-trades – You are versatile and familiar with most aspects of game making and publishing: production, design, tech, sales, marketing, PR, analytics, monetization, and live ops.
• A master of a few – You have true expertise in one or more of the disciplines listed above.
• A subject matter expert - You have a deep understanding of AAA console and PC games and games-as-a-service.
• A people person – You always seek to foster deeper and more productive relationships with the people around you, and you treat them the way you wish to be treated - within the team, within the company, and with all of our external partners. You understand that these relationships are built through effective, frequent, and timely communication with those you work. You communicate eloquently to your managers, peers and reports.
• Humble – We partner with the top game companies in the world, so ego has no place on this team. You understand that we succeed only through the success of others.
• A self-starter - You are fire-and-forget, and you are always trying to figure out newer and better ways to do your job smarter, faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.
• An optimizer – Marvel has a bottom-line focused, lean, fast, startup-like culture. You need to be willing to wear many hats, but in exchange you get the freedom to accomplish amazing things.
• Passionate about Marvel – We are crazy about our super heroes across all mediums: games, comics, toys, film, TV, and many others. You are too.
• 7 years of experience in increasingly demanding roles as a Producer or other production, development, or partnership management roles at industry-leading game companies.
• Shipped at least 2 AAA console or PC game titles.
Required Education Bachelor's Degree or higher.
You will need to send:
• Your resume
• A cover letter which should include your answers to the following questions:
• Why you are interested in working at Marvel Entertainment?
• Which game development or publishing discipline are you a master of and why?
• In your opinion, which game is the greatest super hero game of all time? Why?
• If you can be any Marvel super hero or villain, which one would you choose and why?
This position is with the legal entity Marvel Characters B.V.