Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This role will be our primary lead for all Search Engine Optimization initiatives across Marvel Entertainment
• Responsible for identifying and executing on best practices for website redesigns, migrations, site taxonomies, content operations and more.
• Lead technical evaluation and implementation of SEO initiatives and drive optimizations
• Provide on-page and off-page optimization recommendations (page structure, internal links, URLs, CMS structure, etc.)
• Perform keyword research, identify content gaps to target and work closely with editorial to drive growth
• Provide ongoing reporting, analysis, and recommended action plans.
• Analyze and translate new industry trends into workable solutions
• Develop KPIs to measure organic search performance and results
• Report SEO program and campaign results
• Make SEO recommendations based on data
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in organic search either in-house at a publisher, brand or SEO agency.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data. You have knowledge and understanding of web analytics software such as: Google Analytics and Omniture
• Up-to-date experience in current SEO strategies, including technical experience
• Solid understanding of online marketing
• Understanding of HTML markup and web development
• Understanding of server technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Akamai, Apache, IIS, etc.)
• Experience working with and optimizing SEO within CMS environments
• Must be comfortable presenting/explaining technical concepts to non-technical teams