Marketing/CRM Associate Manager
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/21/2017 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing/CRM Associate Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing/CRM Associate Manager postings
Full Time Job
What We Are Looking For:
Marvel Entertainment is hiring an experienced Marketing Associate Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you'll report to the Director of Customer Acquisition/Audience Development, and will work across a variety of marketing channels, primarily digitally focused, including paid social, search, content marketing, display prospecting and retargeting. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented channel manager, with experience in marketing, project management, data analysis, and optimization techniques.
As part of Marvel Entertainment's marketing team, you will be charged with growing Marvel Entertainment's subscriber base through breakthrough, high performance digital marketing programs. In addition to successfully assisting in our day-to-day online advertising operations, you will create, test and scale new marketing programs while growing awareness and preference for the Marvel Entertainment brand.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital customer acquisition campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, ROI, LTV, CTR, and all the rest. Like us, you should be customer-focused and brand-obsessed, curious about new ways to reach prospective Marvel Entertainment subscribers. As an ROI-focused marketer, cohort and campaign ROI analysis should be second nature for you.
• Work alongside our Customer Acquisition team and marketing agency to own and manage Marvel Entertainment's digital marketing efforts across channels like paid social, search, display networks, and more.
• Analyze campaign data and partner with other channel managers to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
• Manage closely to specific channel budgets and performance targets, ensuring accuracy, precision, and adherence to financial guidelines.
• Use marketing performance data to produce creative learnings and inform the creative development of testable new concepts.
• Manage customer service agency and messaging of current subscribers
• Assist with Marvel merchandise both in the online store and booths at conventions
• Assist in creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer acquisition forecasts and historic reporting.
• Assist in customer service management
• Understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
• Extensive experience with Omniture (or other web analytics platform), Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, is preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in a digital marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity, with a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts.
• Experience developing, planning and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact.
• Track record of using data to form insights and test hypotheses and deploying these learnings to produce material business wins.
• Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you're at home among dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
• Driven and ambitious; you're someone who finds satisfaction in setting and achieving aggressive personal and business goals.
• Naturally curious; you're inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven't considered.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail.
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
• Familiarity with multi-channel attribution analysis, prospect modeling and LTV analysis a major plus.