Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marvel's Digital Group is seeking an Interactive Designer that is passionate about Graphic Design and User Experience, and can elevate the Marvel brand through smart and compelling design solutions. You will be working closely with developers, business owners, marketers and content creators to translate challenges into stunning visuals and unique experiences for one of the coolest brands in the world. Our designers have a collaborative, open-minded approach to design, and are responsible for creating websites, apps, print materials, presentations, marketing assets and unique digital experiences.
Please note: this is a full-time, ON-SITE position.
• Conceptualize and execute Visual and UX design for a variety of channels: websites, apps, banners, presentations, and print
• Collaborate with product, editorial and other stakeholder teams in developing creative solutions for different lines of business: marketing campaigns, digital products, sponsored experiences, etc
• Clearly communicate with all levels of professionals across the organization
• Collaborate with developers to produce beautiful interactions
• Self-organize and manage several projects at a time
• Follow our visual brand guidelines and take creative direction
• Help to ensure successful representation of the Marvel brand across media
• 5 years work experience
• Portfolio showcasing strong creative concepts and solid experience with a variety of industries and deliverables
• Graphic Design skills: color, typography, iconography, branding, graphic manipulation and layout
• UX/UI skills: wire framing, prototyping, web fonts, responsive web design, and strong understanding of usability principles, information architecture and best practices
• Experience building files for both print and digital
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Microsoft Office
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable
• Able to multitask, work quickly while keeping a keen attention to detail
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other creatives and departments
• Illustration skill is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in design or related field
This position is a legal entity of Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, an equal opportunity employer.