Fall Intern - Partnerships
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Partnerships team at Marvel connects the world's leading brands to a global audience through the most compelling content, experiences, and products. At the core, we are epic storytellers who touch the human spirit. And when you combine that storytelling DNA with an evolving ecosystem of content & technology, you have a powerful platform for personal, meaningful, and immediate fan engagement.
Enter a dynamic, exciting and challenging marketing-oriented environment. As a part of the Marvel Partnerships team you will assist in all aspects of the promotional and custom activation process for Marvel across Digital, Film, TV, and Comics. You will be called upon to do competitive research, generate & manage status charts, provide follow-up notes for meetings, and generate pitches & proposals in PowerPoint and Photoshop... along with an array of other tasks. Gain experience and knowledge by working across a matrixed & fast-paced corporate landscape while helping to expand Marvel's partnership efforts! Students applying for this internship should be interested in future careers involving advertising, marketing, sales, or communications.
• Assist in the planning and execution of small and large-scale projects for the department
• Maintaining data in SalesForce
• Generating and maintaining reports across multiple films and shows
• Assist in the tracking of promotional partner campaigns and maintaining department spreadsheets
• Creating and/or maintaining presentations using PowerPoint
• Creating and/or maintaining Theatrical & Custom Solutions Wrap-Up Decks using Photoshop
• Researching consumer buzz on our partner programs and in-market activations
• Work across the department as needed – collaborate with team members on projects in other offices
• Assist project managers with requests and follow-up communications to their partners
• Archive Custom materials for past projects
• Read through and extract relevant information from partner contracts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Interest in marketing, communication, sales, and/or advertising
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must be enrolled in college/university
• All candidates must be available during the months of September through December.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• Resume must outline other internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities.
• Cover letter must include a personal introduction, and days/times available during internship period.
• Preferred Junior or Senior-level standing
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Currently pursuing BA/BS as a communications, marketing, and/or business major
• Must be enrolled in college/university