Brand Partnership Project Manager
Marvel EntertainmentGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
This role will support high level promotional creative execution for WW Promotions.
• Provide on-going account management and oversight for multiple co-promotional campaigns from conception to execution
• Ensure promotional partners campaigns adhere to the Marvel brand and marketing positioning
• Act as day-to-day liaison between promotional partners, Marvel & Marvel Studios
• Understand the partner's goals and Marvel's standards to help with possible conceptual ideation and problem-solving.
• Direct and manage meetings with promotional partners
• Route creative submitted by partners to internal teams & Marvel Studios and provide insights as needed
• Manage execution workflow for multi-LOB deals
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure partners receive the materials and support needed to create their campaigns
• Manage the needs of the promotional partners while balancing Marvel's expectations and requirements
• Develop contingency plans as needed
• Ensure on-time delivery of materials and program activation dates
• Work with partners to obtain post-mortem results
• 2 to 4 years in account and/or project management (as defined above) is required for this position.
• Experience managing the creative execution of multiple consumer promotions and/or sponsorships is a must
• Understanding of promotional terms, methods and tactics is necessary
• Proven track record for building strong client relationships, business-to-consumer promotional programs and positioning
• Experience working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Artistic abilities are not necessary, but a creative mindset is a must
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams and senior executives are required
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once
• Demonstrated ability to respond calmly and quickly to shifting priorities and timelines
• Use of good judgment, delegation, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills especially in stressful situations
• Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
Required Education Bachelor's degree required. Majors in business, marketing, communications and/or advertising preferred.