Marbaloo MarketingNashville, TN
Full Time Job
In this position you are responsible for generating and executing publicity campaigns with an emphasis on multi-platform features for celebrities, products & technology clients. This includes building narrative, high volume pitching and securing opportunities that are creative, cutting edge and original. We expect that you'll utilize previous relationships, constantly pursue new ones and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once while remaining organized, detail oriented and professional. This role position demands a high level of time management, innovative thinking and large amounts of client communication. Strong knowledge of digital media and trends is required. Familiarity with online and print media advertising is ideal but not required.
Ability to craft PR narrative
Develop and execute purposeful publicity campaigns for artists and brands
Ideate and create story angles that drive narrative
Writing bios, boiler plates & media blasts
Leverage social media applications and incorporate latest technology in PR practices
Pitch and deliver local PR wins
Pitch and deliver national PR wins
Pitch and deliver niche industry wins
Deliver consistent stream of coverage for all artists and brands
Blog & Influencer management & pitching
Arranging & attending in-office visits & desk-side interviews for clients in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville
Securing multi-platform coverage with outlets (social activations, e-newsletter inclusions, subscribers network exclusives, multi-site syndications, ect)
Facilitating flow of assets between clients & partners
Compile & present wraps, clippings and weekly reporting
Communicating and educating clients on opportunities and progress
Monitor and stay ahead of industry trends
• A minimum of 3 years public relations/media relations experience
• Excellent PR, communications and writing skills
• Results oriented and experienced in media pitching or in editorial role
• Demonstrated knowledge/understanding of entertainment, media and news value
• Strong media contacts
• Ability to independently handle multiple tasks on deadline in fast-paced environment
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Positive attitude and team player
2. What is your target compensation range?
3. What is your earliest available start date?
4. How many hours a week on average do you work in your current position? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online