Maker StudiosLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Talent Administrator (6 Month Fixed-Term Contract)
The Talent Administrator will support Maker's International Talent Team in the research, administration and coordination of talent-related initiatives and ongoing management of commercial delivery. The role requires strong organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced work environment. The candidate will help ensure that the team works efficiently by being responsible for several processes and databases relied upon by the team.
• Support talent team with talent payments through collection of documentation, processing in salesforce, and liaising with the central royalties team
• Update and manage internal talent database with talent descriptions, links and images
• Coordinate requests for talent internally across Maker's international teams, and with 3rd party partners
• Manage travel and logistics for talent and team, as required
• Manage P-Card for Talent Team
• Research, select and validate talent for commercial RFPs, events and other requests, using various databases and tools (i.e. Tubular Labs, Social Edge etc.)
• Create talent keynotes presentations, write talent bios, with clear rationale using data and talent insights
• Research and compile talent performance data for different initiatives
• Copywriting talent bios and rationales for presentations
• Support Talent Managers with the process of administering branded entertainment deals. This involves support in drafting talent briefing documentation and coordination with talent on briefing and deliverables, as requested
• Oversee internal talent management documentation and resources
• Previous experience working in a professional administrative or research position
• Experience in planning, project management, and organisation, with the ability to work on multiple activities to completion, while maintaining a focus on quality.
• Experience producing and presenting clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
• Exceptional organisational skills, with attention to details and deadlines
• Exceptional communication skills (both oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving skills, to effectively communicate internally across multiple teams and follow initiatives through to resolution.
• Familiar with YouTube and YouTube creators in the UK and/ or internationally
• Willingness to learn and go the extra mile, a self starter
• Proficiency in document design software such as powerpoint and keynote
• Certified Salesforce Administrator, advanced knowledge - desirable
• Foreign language is a plus