Publicity Account Exec TV & Streaming Media
MPRM CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Publicist/Public Relations Account Executive - Television & Streaming Media
MPRM Communications, a leader in serving the multi-screen world of media and entertainment, is seeking an account executive level publicist who is a passionate communicator with an understanding of television tune-in publicity and multi-platform streaming digital media environment, with 2-4 years of media relations and some corporate communications experience.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in one or more of the following areas - digital streaming media, online video content, television, entertainment corporate communications - to do heavy media outreach and execute strategic corporate and consumer communications campaigns. The role involves direct client contact. Candidates must bring a passion for communications, creativity and the desire to work in a collaborative, friendly, and inspiring setting. Ours is a fast-paced environment and you must be able to juggle work load efficiently and effectively. Premiere clients include The Voice, YouTube, ComicCon HQ, Logo, New Form Digital and others.
Candidates must have consumer public relations experience with strong media relationships, and if possible corporate PR experience with business and trade media relationships. Social media acumen and excellent writing skills are a must. We are looking for team players who are self-starters and have leadership potential. Agency experience is a BIG plus. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer excellent benefit and an outstanding work environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and creative in their approach to PR.
• Works well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to learn new technologies and software.
• Superior writing and grammar skills.
• Candidate should be assertive, pro-active and a team player.
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, adaptability, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
• Strong knowledge base of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, online outreach and partnership marketing).
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including two weeks paid vacation, paid sick days, numerous paid holidays, 401K, medical-dental-vision insurance, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online