Talent PR Assistant
MLC PRLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2016 12:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent PR Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent PR Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented assistant. Candidate must have excellent office and communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with all daily tasks for Mona Loring and her team, and remain composed in high-pressure environments with strong-willed personalities. Must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines. Must be available weeknights and weekends including occasional holidays. This assistant position will need to minimally support Mona Loring with her sister PR firm's needs, Conscious Living PR, as well.
MLC PR is a top-tier, mid-sized public relations firm specializing in entertainment-related publicity services for individuals, films, special projects, events and brands. Clients include award-winning celebrities from TV, film and music; producers; directors; authors; costume designers, makeup artists; films; brands; events and entertainment-related products.
- Track and service client event coverage and press
- Support Loring and team with incoming and outgoing high volume email correspondence and organization
- Answering phones and rolling calls
- Maintain electronic press kits and press clippings
- Manage Loring's schedule/confirmations - calls, meetings, travel, etc.
- Assist in client event coverage at photoshoots, red carpet events, etc.
- Handle hair/makeup/styling bookings
- Create and maintain client PR schedules
- Research and update contact lists
- Errands as needed (ordering/picking up lunch, purchasing magazines, etc.)
- Associate degree a minimum
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Able to handle confidential information/issues in a sensitive manner