MIH Entertainment GroupAnaheim, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Representative jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Sales Representative postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opportunity for a self-starting, detail-oriented, proactive and responsible individual to serve as a Sales Representative who will support and build a rising entertainment consulting firm's client roster.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or industry factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and services.
- Recommends changes in services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves client complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional relationships by attending lunches, dinners and industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A positive attitude and motivating attitude.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Proficient knowledge and familiarity in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media.
- General sales skills: ability to build rapport with clients, meeting sales goals, closing skills, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, services knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.
- Experience in sales environment strongly preferred.
- Experience in music industry and/or general entertainment industry strongly preferred.
- Related experience in the music industry such as A&R, marketing, management, publicity, touring, etc. will be very influential.