Los YorkSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We create holy shit visual stories for the world's top brands.
You are an extremely organized, proactive, thorough, articulate and relentless in your pursuit to solve problems and accomplish all tasks. You possess an unwavering attention to detail, self-motivation, confidence in making decisions, quick on your feet, smart, resourceful and always do it with a smile. Experience in high-end hospitality or client services, with a great attention to serving a range of clients' needs in a white-glove standard, is critical. You should also have an investigative reporting mindset that never settles on ''no'' for an answer. Always on, responsive and considerate in ensuring that you gather all details with minimal impact or friction to the requester and always in service of doing the job above and beyond the ask. Projecting an air of confidence and thick skin, you should perform well under pressure and always know the answers or be willing and able to find them without missing a beat on the request. A good sense of the political or contextual significance to each task is imperative, and all requests should be treated with great care. Follow-through on tasks and status communications along the way is critical as your role is to support a fast-paced company working with elite clientele.
You should be looking for an entry-level opportunity to grow in advertising. The right person will have ambitions of producing content or project management and is eager and excited to support a diverse range of artists in service of creating great work. You view this goal as a training ground for hard work, attention to detail and a mindset towards success.
Specific Duties Include:
General Office Management
• Ensure the office is always in pristine condition so that we create a world class experience for anyone who walks through our doors
• Manage PA's and ensure their task are completed with a sense of urgency and attention to detail (i.e. crack the whip on every detail)
• Track and document and financials related to the position
• Schedule and supervise office maintenance for ALL office projects (e.g. construction, furniture, repair, fire, electric, etc.…)
• Organize the production and stocking of marketing items (e.g. swag, biz cards, etc.)
• Manage the holiday gift giving process at year's end (staff + clients)
• Purchase and monitor all stocked items in kitchen, bathrooms and common areas with care and detail
• Responsible for ordering, stocking and maintaining basic office supplies maintenance
• Answer phones, welcome guests and address all needs with enthusiasm
• Work with talent manager to plan internal social events with a lot of heart and attention to financial & time constraints
• Assist in facilitating personal tasks (meals, nutrition, dry-cleaning, etc.) for the partners
• Responsible for general office preparations when clients are in town
• Prepare all visiting clients' gift bags
• Arrange client gifts for holidays, birthdays and special occasions
• Arrange travel for staff
• Ensure production has what it needs in a general office sense
• Maintain a friendly and professional entrance so employees feel welcome every day and clients and visitors feel warmly embraced in our space
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online