Human Resources Coordinator
Los Angeles Film SchoolHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Human Resources Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Coordinator partners with the Human Resources Manager/Director to develop, implement and administer HR programs and policies. This position provides HR support and guidance to functional areas and manages special projects related to the HR initiatives assigned. This role is established to provide the broad exposure and experiences necessary to develop into an HR Generalist. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handling and maintaining all employee files, records, and reports.
- Conduct new-hire orientations
- Conduct exit interviews
- Identify trends and recommend proactive measures to support retention
- Ensure information entered into Plansource is accurate and (where applicable) forwarded to payroll in a timely manner.
- Answer HR-related questions, including benefits questions, as well as help administer enrollments and terminations
- Respond to questions from employees and managers/directors about company benefits, policies and HR programs.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR programs and processes
- Provide general support day-to-day to the HR Manager/Director as needed. Identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferred), with a minimum of 2-3 years of HR related experience.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality work
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment.
Must be comfortable interfacing with all levels of management, including senior executives; possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task; excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to exercise discretion in the handling of confidential information. Must demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.