Director of Facilities
Los Angeles Film SchoolHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
• Supervises Building Management and Operations of campus. Upkeep of building maintenance, maintenance schedules and records.
• Supervises and schedules Facilities, Operations and Security personnel, which also includes hiring new and replacement personnel and conducting written and oral annual reviews.
• Creates annual budgets for Construction Cap Ex and departmental OpEx.
• Communicates directly with vendors/contractors/designers concerning project cost, staffing, scheduling and building maintenance.
• Coordinates with executive team on space planning.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Coordinates with the Events team on school and company events.
• Take remodel and construction projects from A-Z.
• Knowledge of review and handing city communications
Other duties as assigned including but not limited to:
• Parking lot management
• Emergency Preparedness
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• Minimum 5 years' experience supervising building management and operations of a campus.
• Experience with upkeep of building maintenance, schedules and records.
• Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and customer service skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Strong time management.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail, issue-spotting, and follow-through skills.
• Self-starter with ability to drive independent problem solving.
• Ability to use judgment, discretion, and decision making skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
• Ability to deal with and manage conflict.
• Building Maintenance: 5 years
Very Competitive Salary. Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 30 days of employment. Paid Parking, 2 weeks of Paid Vacation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online