Client Service Representative
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 9:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Client Service Representative jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Client Service Representative postings
Full Time Job
FULL TIME - CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Client Service Representative will be the primary caretaker of a pre-assigned diverse client base, servicing client’s needs through the execution of client retention processes and programs. This activity is to solely achieve company ticket revenue and profit goals.
• Provides flawless customer service by engaging in customer relationship management with over 700 Season Seat Holders and Mini-Plan Clients by taking a proactive approach on outbound client services, client benefits, cross-selling and client programming. Also assists with the resolution of inbound inquiries with all guests.
• Cross-sale opportunities include group tickets, suite rentals, mini-plans and individual game tickets.
• Executes customer benefits, amenities, services, programs, surveys and events throughout the calendar year.
• Executes proactive Client Service Plan programming and processes through individual and department Performance Standards by way of outbound telephone, mail, e-mail contact, face-to-face meetings and other systematic communication to ensure CRM plan objectives and retention thresholds are achieved.
• Actively researches client information and assists in the population and accuracy of the Client Profile in the Client Profile Database, including farming information about the client such as preferences, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Favorite Player and other client specialties.
• Liaises with the Ticket Office Operations staff with inbound customer inquiries and problem solving.
• Liaises with Sales Representatives in the transition from point of sale to service objectives.
• Position will be evaluated based on revenue and seat renewal percentage, quality of customer communication and overall performance.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of one-year customer relations and sales experience in hospitality, gaming, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
• Must have a passion for customer service and ability to seek sales opportunities.
• Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
• Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
• Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft CRM data solution preferred
• Candidate should be competitive, professional and self-starting.
Angels Baseball is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes or No: Do you live in the Greater Los Angeles area?
2. Yes or No: Do you have 3-5 years experience in customer service?
3. Yes or No: Do you have the ability to work late nights, holidays and weekends?