Angels Strike Force
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2016 9:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Angels Strike Force jobs in Anaheim-CA
Search all Angels Strike Force postings
Part Time Job
Angels Baseball - 2017 Strike Force (Part time)
Job Description: The Strike Force is a cheerleader-like interactive squad that perform various tasks at Angels Baseball home games. Game presentation activities include t-shirt launches, prize giveaways and trivia contests performed live on the stadium's video board. Strike Force members also serve as ambassadors at a variety of community events.
• Candidates must be willing to devote a large percentage of time to the Strike Force, including availability for all designated home games, community appearances and other mandatory events in and around Southern California.
• Candidates must have a flexible schedule for nights, weekends and holidays.
• Candidates must be comfortable performing activities and interacting with fans on camera in front of 40,000 people. Must also be comfortable wearing cheerleader-like attire.
• Prior performance, entertainment and/or broadcasting experience preferred.
• Candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality. Must provide quick and professional responses in any situation.
• Must be reliable, punctual, and courteous. Good listening skills and ability to work with brief instruction.
• Knowledge of the game of baseball is preferred.
Local Greater Los Angeles and Orange County applicants only please!!
In order to be considered, you must attach a letter of interest and in that letter, explain why you think you would be a good Strike Force Member. Also, please attach a copy of your resume with this online application. If you have already emailed or mailed in an application or letter of interest for this position, please make sure you fully complete this online application process as well.
For more information about the Strike Force please click here.
Must apply no later than Friday, November 25th at 11:59 pm EST. The hiring managers will contact applicants at their discretion. Please limit follow up phone calls and emails.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes or No: Do you live in Orange County, CA or surrounding area?
2. Yes or No: Are you at least 18 years of age?
3. Yes or No: Do you have the ability/desire to work unusual hours including nights, weekends and holidays?