Social Content Producer
Live.meWest Hollywood, CA
Job Description: Who We Are
This is a chance to work with a rapid growing start up in Los Angeles, Live.me. We are the fastest growing live stream app, with over 20 million downloads. Our parent company, Cheetah Mobile is the world's leading mobile tools provider.
Be a part of the fastest growing family.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a freelance video editor/animator, interested in working with creative minds in the digital space.We need a rockstar who can create dynamic social videos.
* Social Videos - animated and/or edited social spots.
* Recap videos - Convert our most popular live streams into short videos for social posting.
*Editing and animating videos for social media content.
* Expert in Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
* Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media/social media trends
* Ability to think big or small and ideate cutting edge content
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
* Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
* Strong organizational skills
* Responsible for animation content ideation and timely execution of creative projects and deliverables
* Ensure deliverables meet goals, objectives, and Live.me branding
* Create GIFs, micro videos, supercuts/mashups, cinema graphs, 3D effects, promos, etc
* Address all manager notes and edits throughout the approval process
* Responsible for delivering the final product to the required social media platform specifications
* Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits and quick search in dropbox or box
* Experience with illustrator
* A college degree in a relevant field (Communications, Film, Mass Media Studies, Broadcast Journalism, etc.)
* Professional editorial experience in Adobe Premiere.
* Professional animator with minimum 3 years experience in Adobe After Effects.
* At least 2 years experience with photoshop.
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Detail oriented and highly organized
* Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting priorities
* Ability to listen and communicate clearly
* Friendly and congenial personality
* Passionate about digital production / video production / commercial
* Available 5 days a week
* Ability to interact with colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor
* Proficient with Mac computers and possess a basic understanding of the post-production process
* Free lunches
* Potential long term paid work opportunity
* Travel expense for any projects outside of the office.
Job Type Paid Opportunity Amount: $200 a day Days: Monday - Friday Salary: This is a paid freelance position which might lead to potential long term paid work opportunity. This position includes Free lunches, and Travel expense (related to external office projects if applicable).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online