LiveStyle, Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
About Us: LiveStyle, Inc. is the largest global producer of live events and digital entertainment content focused on electronic music. LiveStyle's mission is to provide electronic music fans with the best possible live experiences, music discovery, media and digital connectivity. LiveStyle produces and promotes a portfolio of live events that includes leading brands such as Tomorrowland, TomorrowWorld, Mysteryland, Sensation, Electric Zoo, Disco Donnie Presents, Life In Color, Rock in Rio, Nature One, Mayday, Decibel, Q-Dance, Awakenings, and React Presents, as well as the innovative ticketing service Paylogic. LiveStyle also owns and operates Beatport, the trusted global home of electronic music where fans, Djs, and creators connect, discover, and participate in the evolution of dance music culture.
About you: An enthusiastic lover of dance music and live entertainment. A creatively inventive forward thinker who is bright, imaginative, and passionately devoted to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. At LiveStyle, our team possesses these qualities, so if you do too - then please read on!
Some experience we'll need you to bring tp the table:
LiveStyle is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious, and experienced in:
• Preparation and recording of journal entries
• Show reconciliations and entry of show settlements
• Coordination with production accounting team and other employees for information needed
• General Ledger Reconciliations
• Preparation of various monthly management reports and schedules
• Analyzing and reconciling Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts
• Project reconciliations: both month-end project based and special projects
• Building and fostering relationships with Division teams
Some things you will be responsible for:
• Assist Accounting Manager with the monthly accounting close and work-papers.
• Weekly processing and reconciliation of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
• Reconciliation of the general ledger through journal entries, accruals.
• Weekly and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Coordination of artist payments and W-9 and W-8's withholdings.
• Reconcile and enter credit cards: AMEX & P-CARD and oversee Process and Coding.
• Reconciliation and allocation of revenue and cost of sales by festival events.
• Reconciliation and analysis: Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Inter-Company balances.
• Coordinate with production finance team with event settlements.
• Assist with Sales Tax worksheet preparation for submission of sales tax monthly.
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have: Preferably you should have a minimum of 3 - 5 years in Entertainment industry;
• Knowledge of NetSuite is preferred but not necessary.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excitement for the opportunity to learn about the business and finance side of the music industry.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function well under pressure and tight delivery timeframes
• Ability to function in a team environment
• Requires a high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
• A polished individual who likes a challenge and can contribute their talents to our team environment
• Professional demeanor, appearance, and positive can-do attitude
• Competitive pay • 401K • Medical(HMO/PPO)/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage • Employee Perks
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
LiveStyle strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LiveStyle's recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LiveStyle may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online