Sr. Benefits Analyst
Live Nation EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr. Benefits Analyst jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Sr. Benefits Analyst postings
Full Time Job
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Seeking a full-time Senior Benefits Analyst experienced in supporting large, mutli-layered organizations.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
• Maintain benefit plans, premium billing and processing.
• Act as subject matter expert on all health and welfare benefits needs across the organization.
• Oversee annual enrollment process from planning to managing employee communications, and presenting benefits plans to all employees.
• Oversee implementation of new benefit programs and suggest changes to current programs.
• Work with vendors and brokers to ensure the best plans for employees, holding external partners accountable to SLAs.
• Work with benefit advisors to analyze plan utilization and benchmarking data to propose enhancements to benefit offerings.
• Manage vendor relationships with insurance carriers, 401(k) plan administrators, consultants and other service providers.
• Monitor the legal and regulatory environment as it impacts benefit plans and make recommendations for changes as appropriate.
• Manage FMLA and leave policies and practices.
• Reconcile and audit benefits plan enrollment, payroll deductions and vendor billing.
• A Bachelor's degree and 5 years benefits experience at a large organization with diverse employee populations.
• Excellent understanding of benefits plans, and compliance requirements (FMLA, ACA, federal and state laws)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Experience with Open Enrollment across various employee types and demographics.
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced culture and meet time-critical deadlines.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, and Access.
• Ability to maintain professional and approachable demeanor to effectively handle sensitive employee inquiries and maintain great employee rapport.
• Demonstrates flexibility, organization and self-motivation.
• Workday HCM knowledge preferred.