Live Nation EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Accountant - Artist Nation Entertainment
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to oversee management of financial statements, prepare forecast and budget data across multiple locations, analyze & prepare key financial schedules/deliverables and assist in other special reporting projects as needed.
• Responsible for preparation and oversight of financial statements, including maintaining balance sheets (account reconciliations and bank reconciliations) as well as preparing and analyzing the P&L.
• Assist in preparation of all key forecast and budget schedules across an array of companies and locations; analyze forecast/budget data and assist in preparation of required forecast/budget schedules.
• Month end close and SOX reporting
• Fixed cost review and management, including recording of appropriate accruals
• Make sure that all receivables, receipts, and payable items are processed and recorded accurately and timely; participate in and monitor collection of receivables
• Assist in preparation of all applicable sales and use tax returns
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Interacts, supports and builds relationships with Artist Managers
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferred
• 5-7 years comparable work experience. Corporate Accounting / Tax background a must.
• 3+ years' experience in financial statement preparation / general ledger accounting experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Oracle experience preferred but not required
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 455 million tickets sold, over 145,000 events ticketed and more than 12,000 clients in 21 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing nearly 23,000 shows annually for over 2,700 artists in 33 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing approximately 280 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 750 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 59 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online