Live Nation EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment is seeking an innovative, Graphic Designer to join a progressive high-energy marketing team in their Beverly Hills headquarters. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in both web and print design, with an emphasis in Marketing. Must have outstanding visual design skills with a strong sense of layout, color theory, typography, and style with a deep appreciation for simple, sleek, and practical design.
Individual must be detail-oriented, organized and efficient. Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines is a must. With a combined marketing savvy and technical expertise, the Graphic Designer is tasked with various design projects across the business.
Design/produce web and print creative for B2B assets, artists, prospective clients, and marketing initiatives.
This includes, but is not limited to: web design, web ads, merchandise design, logo design, presentations, album/tour art and print materials.
• Responsible for design, layout and format of compelling creative projects (presentations, email, etc) to help achieve sales opportunities
• Responsible for designing sales presentation materials in PowerPoint working collaboratively with managers, marketing and digital teams.
• Visually integrate typographic, photographic, and illustrative elements to create high-impact designs that engage the target audience
• Support the development of web, print and multi-media assets including graphics, interactive forms and imagery
• Contribute to design brainstorming and work sessions
• Ability to manage digital media design for artist web properties and company marketing assets
• Edit and format text, images, video, web page templates and other web or mobile layouts
• Expertise in administering and editing email content and templates
• Possesses flexibility in working across multiple projects concurrently, with an ability to shift priorities to support cross-functional teams
• Experience creating, managing and evangelizing style and brand guides
• Ability to perform successfully within a fast-paced, results-driven, dynamic and highly collaborative and changing work environment
Approaches projects and responsibilities with a high level of organization and desire to produce exceptional work product delivery
Capacity to perform in a self-managed environment; must be a ''self-starter,'' able to envision issues and alternatives, and reach out to constituents to resolve best action plans.
• BA or BFA degree in Graphic Design preferred
• Passion and experience for Marketing Design
• Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in both web and print mediums
• Music Industry experience a plus
• Passionate, creative, and open-minded team player
• Stellar work ethic and a solid attention to detail
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout and typography
• Understands critical concepts specific to both web and print production
• Strong logo designer
• Engineering / coding a plus
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Acrobat)
• Fundamental understanding of Flash animation (actions script knowledge a plus)
• Illustration and video editing skills a plus
• Working knowledge of Power Point
• Online portfolio or work samples
• Macintosh OS X proficiency required
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.