Live Nation EntertainmentHouston, TX
Part Time Job
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
This position will assist the Facilities Supervisor with daily office duties including but not limited to maintaining general office cleanliness, distribution of office supplies and materials, maintaining office mail-room, maintain inventory and stock kitchenettes, assisting with front desk duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Daily walk-through of all 3 floors ensuring all kitchenettes are fully stocked for the day
• Empty all dishwashers from prior evening and place dishes in appropriate cabinets
• Load and run the dishwashers as needed
• Ensure all kitchenette equipment functions properly
• Retrieve mail from central mail room and distribute or re-route as appropriate
• Cover receptionist while out
• Inventory control of kitchenettes
• Conference room maintenance and general upkeep
• Labeling boxes that are to be sent to off-site facility
• Report and assist with any cube issues
• Restroom tidiness: counters dry and clean, no trash on floors, reporting to Supervisor any stock, equipment and major cleanliness issues
• All printers stocked with paper.
• Stocking all snack areas
• Assist with special projects as needed
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 Year working in an office environment preferred
• Basic understanding of Microsoft office
• Must be well organized and able to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Must be focused with attention to detail
• Must be able to communicate and work well with other team members
• Must be able to work independently and maintain high level of productivity
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online