Employee Ticketing Coordinator
Live Nation EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Provides support to Manager, Employee Ticketing with day-to-day needs for operating the company's internal employee ticketing process and internal ticketing website. Assist with fulfilling all ''2-free ticket'' requests for all LNE Global Employees. Cultivates relationships with all local box offices and with employees.
• Supports the marketing promotion plans of the Ticket Concierge program by receiving, recording and inputting information into the employee ticketing website; drafts email correspondence and conducts employee ticketing raffles.
• Helps manage the internal employee ticketing website - Posts content to employee ticketing website
a. Commands full understanding of employee ticketing policies and manages the ''Help Page'' of the employee ticketing website and phone as a ''customer service'' liaison for the system (receives and answers questions about policy)
b. Cares deeply about corporate culture and the Ticket Concierge roll in improving corporate culture
c. Monitors technical issues relating to website data feed, website content and ticket transactions
d. Cleans up data and content on the employee ticketing website
e. Maintain various tracking documents and data entry in excel spreadsheets
• Facilitates ticket delivery of tickets by notifying purchasers and keeping track of inventory for all internal orders
• Understands the intricate process of creating and releasing ticket holds with box offices
• Coordinates free unsold last minute tickets to local area employees
• Helps track and manage expense reimbursement with accounting for free tickets
• Issues Access Passes for employees in Beverly Hills and Joint Ventures
• Works with LNE Amphitheaters to secure Access Pass - Employee Access
• Visits local offices to hand out paper tickets, as needed
• Must be available by phone/email to handle last minute ''emergencies''
Provide Great Customer Service:
• Takes ownership of and positively promotes the LNE and Ticket Concierge brand
a. Records feedback; Helps develop metrics for success and provides input on processes as the project progresses
b. Provide info on policies, answer questions, escalate concerns/problems, record complaints/issues
c. Command full understanding of employee ticketing policies as a ''customer service'' liaison for the employee ticketing system.
d. Ensure that confirmed tickets are delivered to employees successfully 100% of the time
• Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; and 2-3 years related entertainment experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience working directly with concert tickets at a company that promotes concerts, manages artists, books tours or in a box office a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel) required, experience with Ticketmaster and Box office/Ticketing systems preferred. Ability to manage multiple tasks; excellent time and project management skills; demonstrated planning and organizing skills.
• Strong diplomacy skills and consistent professionalism are mandatory; ability to discretely handle confidential information.
• Creative problem solver - ability to come up with new and different solutions to problems and do the research to assess the success probability.
• Good judgment - knows how to discern between urgent problems and issues that can wait and how to follow through with appropriate action.
• Ability to work within a team and willing to go the extra mile for a team member. Great interpersonal and communications skills - will need to frequently communicate with other function groups.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online