VP, Consumer Products
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Vice President, Consumer Products. This role will report into the SVP, Global Consumer Products.
• Develop licensed merchandise programs by identifying, pitching, negotiating and securing deals across all product categories and channels of distribution with manufacturers and retailers in select territories, to drive revenue in support of studio theatrical, television and catalog titles
• Day-to-day management of licensee portfolio working with product development team, finance, legal, retail and creative
• Work closely with internal team to develop and execute program strategy by property and retail channel
• Liaise with other divisions across the Studio to execute licensed product programs across publicity, field, in-theater marketing, promotions, digital, product placement and home media.
• Prepare budgets for select territories, quarterly forecasts, and track product launches and sales results
• Interface with legal team to ensure smooth flow of contracts
Required Experience & Skills:
• BS/BA degree required, preferably in Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 10 years of marketing/licensing/product/brand management in studio, agency, manufacturer/licensee, or entertainment marketing environment
• Basic understanding of budget and forecast reports
• Experienced negotiator
• PPT and Excel knowledge
• Business development identifying new licensees and categories
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• Strong presentation abilities
• Meticulous attention to detail and data
• Comprehensive problem-solving ability
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include The Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Mad Men and Orange is the New Black.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online