Assistant, Theatrical Distribution
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Theatrical Distribution jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant, Theatrical Distribution postings
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department. This position will report directly to the EVP & General Sales Manager of Domestic Theatrical Distribution.
• Managing a busy phone and scheduling meetings
• Generating department reports
• Arranging travel details
• Filing, preparing expense reports and researching box office and industry news
• Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office data entry, box office and flash analysis, and special projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated and resourceful, with strong computing, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
• Essential skills include being able to manage a busy calendar and meeting schedule.
• Internet and social media expertise is preferred.
• A confident and professional phone demeanor is a must.
• The ideal candidate should have a foundation or interest in any or all of the following areas: Business, Domestic Distribution, Economics, Film, Finance and/or Sales. Department offers opportunities for growth.
• A college degree is highly preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.