Assistant, Theatrical Distribution
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department. This position will report directly to the EVP & General Sales Manager of Domestic Theatrical Distribution.
• Managing a busy phone and scheduling meetings
• Generating department reports
• Arranging travel details
• Filing, preparing expense reports and researching box office and industry news
• Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office data entry, box office and flash analysis, and special projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated and resourceful, with strong computing, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
• Essential skills include being able to manage a busy calendar and meeting schedule.
• Internet and social media expertise is preferred.
• A confident and professional phone demeanor is a must.
• The ideal candidate should have a foundation or interest in any or all of the following areas: Business, Domestic Distribution, Economics, Film, Finance and/or Sales. Department offers opportunities for growth.
• A college degree is highly preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include The Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Mad Men and Orange is the New Black.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online