LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Post-Production jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant, Post-Production postings
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in its Feature Post Production department. This position requires a talented individual who can provide administrative support.
• Answer phones, update contacts daily, general office tasks: data entry, filing, expense reports, etc.
• Build basic excel spreadsheets for Post Production tracking and inventory.
• Schedule/host conference calls and meetings.
• Update and manage schedules and daily logs.
• Act as contact liaison to the Post teams on all shows.
• Coordinate access to content on our internal DAX server.
• Support Post Production VP from the development process through to the completion of the project/delivery.
• Usage and maintenance of departmental Avid Media Composer.
• Aid in various other post-production tasks as required.
Experience & Skills:
• Intermediate knowledge of Avid Media Composer
• Strong PC/MAC Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
• Tech savvy with ability to learn new software.
• Must be organized, reliable, hardworking, adaptable, independent, professional and EXTREMELY detail-oriented with a positive go-getter attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take constructive criticism are a must.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Previous production/post-production experience and demonstrated interest in post-production preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits program, and a great working environment.