LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in its Feature Post Production department. This position requires a talented individual who can provide administrative support.
• Answer phones, update contacts daily, general office tasks: data entry, filing, expense reports, etc.
• Build basic excel spreadsheets for Post Production tracking and inventory.
• Schedule/host conference calls and meetings.
• Update and manage schedules and daily logs.
• Act as contact liaison to the Post teams on all shows.
• Coordinate access to content on our internal DAX server.
• Support Post Production VP from the development process through to the completion of the project/delivery.
• Usage and maintenance of departmental Avid Media Composer.
• Aid in various other post-production tasks as required.
Experience & Skills:
• Intermediate knowledge of Avid Media Composer
• Strong PC/MAC Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
• Tech savvy with ability to learn new software.
• Must be organized, reliable, hardworking, adaptable, independent, professional and EXTREMELY detail-oriented with a positive go-getter attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take constructive criticism are a must.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Previous production/post-production experience and demonstrated interest in post-production preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits program, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include the Hunger Games franchise, the Now You See Me and John Wick series, Nerve, The Royals, the Golden Globe-nominated dramedy Casual and the breakout success Greenleaf.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online