Assistant, Marketing (Temporary) - BEFiT
LionsgateLos Angeles, CA
Lionsgate/BEFiT is currently seeking a temporary Assistant, Marketing to support its large-scale DVD and digital fitness business including a YouTube channel and SVOD platforms. This position is entry-level with training and opportunity for advancement within the fitness team. The Assistant, Marketing will report to the GM of fitness and SVP of Home Entertainment Marketing. This is a 6-month temporary position.
· Research, maintain, and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction.
· Write marketing copy and content where needed.
· Participate in the development of marketing and sales strategies as well as goals for new and existing products.
· Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and Powerpoint presentation materials and reports.
· Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions, and projects.
· Responsible for all invoices and payouts to vendors and production team.
· Engage with social media audience via both proactive posting, and responding to comments about BeFit as needed alongside social media agency.
· Assist in building social calendar according to overall content strategy.
· Reporting and tracking of social media campaigns and incorporating learning back into content plan.
Experience & Skills:
· 0-2 years marketing experience
· Experience in Power Point and Excel required
· Some knowledge of social media and digital distribution platforms
· Tech/digital savvy team player
· High interest in fitness is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online