Assistant, Marketing (Temporary) - BEFiT
LionsgateLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Marketing (Temporary) - BEFiT jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Marketing (Temporary) - BEFiT postings
Lionsgate/BEFiT is currently seeking a temporary Assistant, Marketing to support its large-scale DVD and digital fitness business including a YouTube channel and SVOD platforms. This position is entry-level with training and opportunity for advancement within the fitness team. The Assistant, Marketing will report to the GM of fitness and SVP of Home Entertainment Marketing. This is a 6-month temporary position.
· Research, maintain, and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction.
· Write marketing copy and content where needed.
· Participate in the development of marketing and sales strategies as well as goals for new and existing products.
· Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and Powerpoint presentation materials and reports.
· Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions, and projects.
· Responsible for all invoices and payouts to vendors and production team.
· Engage with social media audience via both proactive posting, and responding to comments about BeFit as needed alongside social media agency.
· Assist in building social calendar according to overall content strategy.
· Reporting and tracking of social media campaigns and incorporating learning back into content plan.
Experience & Skills:
· 0-2 years marketing experience
· Experience in Power Point and Excel required
· Some knowledge of social media and digital distribution platforms
· Tech/digital savvy team player
· High interest in fitness is a plus