Assistant, Interactive Ventures & Games
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently looking to hire an Assistant to support the President of Interactive Ventures & Games. Responsibilities:
• Manage heavy calendar, organize extensive travel, handle phones, prep for meetings, as well as organize and update department documents.
• Liaise directly with various levels of executives and vendors.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative support role
• Working knowledge of global game developers, the interactive entertainment landscape, AR/VR developers & associated publishers and platforms
• In-depth working knowledge & experience with the global conferences associated with gaming, interactive entertainment and consumer electronics
• Candidate should be able to prioritize, have a thick skin, be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential information
• Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Windows & iOS)
• Excellent communication skills
• College degree is required
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online