Assistant, Interactive Ventures & Games
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Assistant, Interactive Ventures & Games jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant, Interactive Ventures & Games postings
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently looking to hire an Assistant to support the President of Interactive Ventures & Games. Responsibilities:
• Manage heavy calendar, organize extensive travel, handle phones, prep for meetings, as well as organize and update department documents.
• Liaise directly with various levels of executives and vendors.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative support role
• Working knowledge of global game developers, the interactive entertainment landscape, AR/VR developers & associated publishers and platforms
• In-depth working knowledge & experience with the global conferences associated with gaming, interactive entertainment and consumer electronics
• Candidate should be able to prioritize, have a thick skin, be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential information
• Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Windows & iOS)
• Excellent communication skills
• College degree is required
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.