Assistant, Box Office
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Box Office jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant, Box Office postings
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Box Office Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Handling the collection, processing, data entry and archival of box office reports.
• Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office and flash analysis, reporting, and executive desk support such as answering phones and managing meetings.
• Occasional projects requiring advanced MS Excel skills are possible.
Experience & Skills:
• The successful candidate should be a team player and go-getter seeking to learn and grow with the department and company.
• The candidate should also be highly motivated with strong analytical, data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to be involved in the business of theatrical film distribution.
• Excellent computer skills are required.
• A college degree is highly preferred.
• Candidates must submit a cover letter to be considered.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.