Assistant, Box Office
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Box Office Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Handling the collection, processing, data entry and archival of box office reports.
• Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office and flash analysis, reporting, and executive desk support such as answering phones and managing meetings.
• Occasional projects requiring advanced MS Excel skills are possible.
Experience & Skills:
• The successful candidate should be a team player and go-getter seeking to learn and grow with the department and company.
• The candidate should also be highly motivated with strong analytical, data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to be involved in the business of theatrical film distribution.
• Excellent computer skills are required.
• A college degree is highly preferred.
• Candidates must submit a cover letter to be considered.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include The Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight, Mad Men and Orange is the New Black.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online