Institutional Marketing Coordinator
Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Position: Institutional Marketing Coordinator
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts' Institutional Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Institutional Marketing Coordinator. This team focuses on Lincoln Center's brand and destination marketing efforts, community engagement and audience development initiatives, and Education programs. The team also supports a variety of specific institutional clients including Lincoln Center Education, Lincoln Center Venue Sales, Lincoln Center International, and Lincoln Center tours.
The Institutional Marketing Coordinator is a great opportunity for someone interested in marketing with a focus on the arts. He or she would report to the Associate Director of Institutional Marketing and support projects across the team. The candidate must be flexible to shifting responsibilities and be eager to tackle a broad range of marketing problems.
• Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested
• Support the execution of institutional marketing campaigns, including:
• Assisting with development of marketing plans to meet a variety of institutional goals
• Acting as a liaison between marketing and production/trafficking departments for execution of institutional marketing campaigns
• Acting as a liaison with institutional clients
• Carrying out administrative duties such as coding invoices, coordinating on-campus signage, and organizing past marketing materials
• Coordinating the distribution of collateral marketing materials
• Submitting IOs to the production team
• Routing marketing materials within the department
• Oversee the Lincoln Center Student Advisory Council
• Assist with regular reporting on institutional marketing campaigns
• Ability to work nights and weekends at events required
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organizational and strong communication skills a must
…eager to work hard and learn about a wide range of topics.
…someone who feels like there is no job too small - every task counts at a non-profit organization.
…calm under pressure but act with a sense of urgency when applicable.
…adaptable to work styles and personalities.
…a self-starter - you like finding easier and more efficient ways to get things done.
…proactive and a creative problem solver.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center). Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Institutional Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly. Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online