Vice President, Digital Marketing
LightWorkers Media OTTBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
LightWorkers Media OTT, LLC, a joint venture of MGM and award-winning Executive Producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey, seeks an experienced VP, Digital Marketing for the Company's new online venture launching in fall, 2017. LightWorkers' mission is to create engaging short form video and audio programming plus readable content that will make you think, smile, shed a tear and hopefully, brighten your day. We produce and curate highly shareable, authentic content for digitally savvy millennials, moms and a community of passionate fans who want to celebrate the good.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing leader who has proven experience designing, managing and executing digital and social marketing campaigns including social and online customer acquisition and channel, influencer and paid performance marketing plus integrated marketing initiatives (PR, marketing communications, analytics, partner and offline marketing) delivered on time and on budget. Our culture is highly collaborative, results-driven and fast-paced offering a compelling opportunity for the right leader to join a digital startup in a joint venture with a global entertainment company.
This position reports to the LightWorkers SVP/GM and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Direct the daily operations of the Digital Marketing team (analytics, paid performance, partner marketing) implementing a full spectrum of web, social media and creative digital marketing strategies to support VP, Revenue, VP, Content and our partners.
• Continuous design and execution of digital marketing strategies that grow customer acquisition and retention in line with LightWorkers' approved campaign objectives and budget including driving social engagement and website traffic, email capture and all paid search, display advertising and related promotional initiatives.
• Manage the marketing budget and daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, expenses and other performance metrics.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and campaign objectives based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Identify and manage external vendors and partners to help drive LW's digital and social marketing efforts, marketing communications, offline promotions and PR. Provide strategic direction, help prioritize and manage initiatives, and ensure accountability for quality execution.
• 10 years of social and digital marketing experience with a proven track record of driving traffic and customer acquisition driving growth and profitability
• Proficiency in a broad spectrum of analytical tools including Google Analytics, Tubular and other audience marketing and metric tracking systems
• Extensive knowledge of successful digital marketing strategies (including paid search, SEO, display, and retargeting) plus proven track record in traditional entertainment media marketing
• High proficiency and interest in evolving digital trends and best practices with an ability to translate this knowledge into successful tactics
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; must be highly collaborative
• Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively while tightly managing to budget
• Proven track record of executing and driving results
• Curious, proactive, collaborative problem-solver who is comfortable making decisions based on analytics and trends
• BA required; MBA preferred