Liberman Broadcasting,IncIrving, TX
Full Time Job
We are Dallas's KZZA 106.7fm (La Bonita), KBOC 98.3 fm (Luna), KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), based in Dallas, Texas, the #4 Hispanic demographic market.
The Promotions Director will be responsible for planning and managing promotional programs, campaigns and events (e.g. annual Cinco de Mayo, Fiestas Patrias, Father's Day Horse Power Event, Sembrando Sonrisa, remote broadcasts, DJ appearances and giveaways) which promote our client's products and help generate incremental revenue.
• Working closely with Sales and Programming teams, develop, strategize and implement creative promotional campaigns, events and programs for Station clients.
• Create promotional tools, develop campaign strategy and communications for promotional campaigns,
• Identify promotional opportunities in the marketplace and make strategic recommendations to help expand/extend station's and client's footprint
• Develop and manage promotions calendar, promotion budgets, contracts and all logistics involved in campaigns, from start to finish.
• Oversee the sourcing, hiring, training, and development of the Promotions team as well as performance management.
• Prepare, organize and maintain 'proof of performance' documentation including social media material and reports instrumental to the management of the business.
• Lead promotions team in the effective execution of promotion campaigns.
• Develop networks and maintain close contacts with local community leaders and business owners in the area.
• Work with Corporate PR to prepare press releases for local events..
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong creative ability and innovative thinking to generate new marketing and advertising concepts for clients.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in event marketing, sales promotion or marketing and social media.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; outgoing with a passion for meeting people; experience dealing with large crowds a plus.
• Strong network of external relationships in local Hispanic and non-Spanish speaking community.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe or PhotoShop experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or business preferred.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or Holidays.
• Must have a valid Driver License.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online