Liberman BroadcastingIrving, TX
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are looking for a great bilingual (English/Spanish) receptionist to join our Dallas team. We want to talk with you if you have the necessary skills to represent us with professionallism.
Summary of essential job functions
• Promptly, acccurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors.
• Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voice mail.
• When on duty, ensures the reception station is staffed 100% of the time.
• Maintains knowledge of current postal regulations and services frequently used by the organization.
• Prepares or processes 100% of outgoing mail to include: accurate weighing, coding, sorting, affixing postage, properly addressing, and preparing certified/rush/overnight/return receipt mail.
• Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified.
• Respects confidentiality in discussing participant/consumer, staff, volunteers and organizational matters.
• Other clerical and possible delivery/pick-up responsibilities as requested.
• Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi -task in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation,.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Must be willing to work in Dallas,TX
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to lift over 20lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online