Liberman BroadcastingIrving, TX
Full Time Job
Dallas Account Receivable
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Primary Job Description
LBI Media, Inc. (''LBI'') is seeking an experienced and dependable candidate for the Accounts Receivable position in its Dallas-area office. This position requires strict attention to detail and accuracy. Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Must be self motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have willingness and ability to work scheduled hours. Also, must have the ability to carry up to 30 lbs.
The Accounts Receivable duties of the position consist of day-to-day application of all accounts receivable functions, including (but not limited to):
• Posting of daily cash receipts.
• Collect, calculate and prepare bank deposits and at times deliver deposits.
• Review, balance, and print weekly/monthly billing.
• Reconcile, balance, process and submit end of month reports to business manager.
• Review and reconcile payments on aging accounts.
• Prepare and submit check request and purchase orders as needed.
• Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company client specifications.
• Candidate with written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish is a must.
• Strong, dependable and responsible with a professional demeanor and who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Knowledge of accounts receivable systems, experience with OSI and Marketron a plus
• Must have a minimum of at least 3 years of accounts receivable experience
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online