TV Traffic Assistant
Liberman Broadcasting Inc.Irving, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for TV Traffic Assistant jobs in Irving-TX
Search all TV Traffic Assistant postings
Full Time Job
TV Traffic Assistant
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Primary Job Description
Duties will include, but not limited to, assigning traffic copy instructions to ensure clients commercials air correctly; keeping accurate records on all copy for a simple audit trail; maintaining tape library, as needed, both physical tapes and electronically; Provide Network Traffic Team with such assistance needed to ensure logs are completed; ability to reconcile logs; be able to work with other department issues, (accounting, master control, sales, production, etc.); able to run reports for managers as requested. Provide order entry of commercial material in Marketron & OSI systems, order changes, Paid Programs, local and national contract copy, maintaining of commercial cart database; missing copy reports; timely production of advertising material. Coordinate with account executives and production on acquisition of copy materials. Will Cross train for backup of other areas of traffic and continuity. Performs other functions, as assigned by management.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• Television and radio traffic experience a must
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic; can work independently.
• Strong, dependable and responsible with a professional demeanor and who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Knowledge of TV Traffic systems, experience with OSI and Marketron a plus
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.