National Sales Manager
Liberman Broadcasting Inc.Irving, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for National Sales Manager jobs in Irving-TX
Search all National Sales Manager postings
Full Time Job
National Sales Manager
Dallas Radio Cluster (KNOR-FM, KBOC-FM, KZZA-FM)
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The National Sales Manager contributes to the company's success by maximizing revenue potential for the National Direct Clients and Agencies. The NSM will be instrumental in coaching account executives on maintaining, developing and growing existing and new client accounts, while optimizing quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. The National Sales Manager must promote the station's products and services to achieve segment growth. The candidate MUST be a team player with the ability to multi-task various projects at the same time.
• Develop, maintain, manage and grow the established client base. Generate new national business and establish client partnerships
• Recruit qualified salespeople. Train and manage national radio sales staff.
• Monitor market changes and communicate this information to the National Sales Team.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of station's products and services.
• Qualify and secure new national business opportunities and strengthen existing national accounts.
• Develop and implement effective national market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain effective relationships to maximize national opportunities.
• Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customers and business reviews to management.
• Identify, respond and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solution partnerships that add value.
• Close sales and effectively communicate the value of the station's solutions and how they will meet the customers' needs and business objectives.
• Maintain account files, report documentation and proposals.
• Create promotional opportunities to enhance client partnerships
• Create National Budgets for the National Radio Cluster
Systems knowledge preferred:
• Media Monitors
• College Graduate
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous telvision and radio sales experience preferred.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Positive attitude, promotes a synergistic cooperative and productive environment and be a promoter of all LBI/Estrella TV assets.
• Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Proficient with Donovan Data Systems Software to create proposals for clients/agencies
• Valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance.
• Spanish preferred but not required.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• May require national travel
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.