Intern - Casting
Latitude Talent StudiosNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Latitude Talent Studios is accepting applicants for a part-time internship position specializing in talent and client services.
Applicants should have the ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced work environment and maintain strong attention to detail and follow-through. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Seeking individuals who are motivated to succeed.
Previous experience in casting or entertainment is a plus, but not required.
- Assisting in talent submission and casting processes
- Assisting with talent meetings and open call dates
- Scheduling appointments
- Maintaining the agency's social media accounts
- Answering inbound phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Updating databases, filing systems
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online