Lani PixelsDubai, DU
Full Time Job
We are a talented & motivated multicultural team, working on our first 3D feature animation movie. As we are getting ready to speed up the production and are soon to become a bigger team of employees, we need an Associate Producer to supervise all aspects of the production in collaboration with the Creative Director and Producer.
- Responsible for the successful management, execution and delivery of the project, including overall feature
- Reporting, scheduling and daily troubleshooting for internal teams
- Set overall project priorities
- Communicate daily updates to Production team and Senior Management
- Collaborate with Producer in regards to pipeline, schedule & the successful delivery of assets
- Collaborate with team leads and production coordinator to ensure the project is flowing smoothly through the individual teams
- Communicate key project changes and updates to senior management
- Is involved throughout all phases of the filmmaking process from development through completion.
- Creates short- and mid-term measurable goals for the production.
- Estimates and establishes resource requirements, schedules and performance standards for the production.
To do this role, you will need to:
- Have broad experience of the production process
- Be able to troubleshoot any production difficulties or problems
- Have excellent communication skills
- Act decisively under pressure
- Have good planning skills
- Be good at motivating people
- Be good at supervising and delegating
- Must be constantly seeking to improve efficiency and quality of technical operations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online