Lafamos PR & BrandingHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
LaFamos PR & Branding is an innovative entertainment public relations and social media management firm located on Hollywood Boulevard. We are currently interviewing for a January 2017 position opening of Music Publicist / Account Manager and are looking for an intelligent, independent creative thinker with an analytical approach and a proven track record working in music publicity. Our ideal candidate is an original thinker who brings something new to the table. This individual must have a strong passion for the entertainment field (music in particular) and be able to professionally communicate with clients, journalists and other industry professionals.
All candidates MUST have previous experience, a deep understanding of publicity and social media in the music industry and keep up to date on trending topics and hot-button news items.
Our firm sets the bar for incredible company culture in a high-paced, creative environment. We've created an atmosphere built on hard work, respect and the idea that you should look forward to coming into work each day. We find great satisfaction in our work here and are looking to add a hardworking team member to our staff.
As an account manager, you will be overseeing multiple accounts and your day-to-day activities will include:
• Interacting directly with clients
• Managing several PR campaigns at once
• Strategizing and collaborating with the rest of our in-house PR team
• Researching, monitoring and securing press opportunities
• Allocating tasks to a team of interns
• Accomplished publicist of bands and artists in the Pop/Rock/Indie genres (2-3 yrs. experience)
• Possess ability to work as a team, as well as being a self-starter
• Exceptional attention to detail, particularly with grammar and creative writing
• Computer savvy and experience with Cision is a plus
• Available to attend occasional work-related events after work hours
This is a full-time position. Benefits include:
• Health and dental with 100% company contribution to premium
• 401(k) with match
• Company phone
• 2 weeks PTO, 3 weeks after one-year anniversary with company
Cover letter with specific PR accomplishments
Writing sample Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online