IT Quality Assurance Technician
Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA)Daytona Beach, FL
Part Time Job
The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL, is currently seeking a part-time IT Quality Assurance Technician. As a member of the Information Technology and Services team, this position will perform entry level IT system support analysis, quality assurance testing, computer program design and assist with software development to support our high volume operational and reporting systems. This position (with a 75% focus in quality assurance testing and 25% focus in software development and design) will work closely with our Sr. Software Engineers and Business Analysts, and will report to the Senior Director, Information Technology and Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications. Assist with problem solving software products and company software systems.
• Conduct manual and automated regression testing against all test cases to ensure that new code, functionality, or new releases have not introduced errors to existing functionality.
• Run and monitor software performance and quality assurance testing new and existing programs to identify and correct code. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Test the system capabilities to ensure functionality interoperability, and data validation across distributed components in the system.
• Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Perform entry level analysis and computer program design.
• Test and debug codes; maintain and modify computer programs and applications.
• Prepare user and application documentation for the use of new and revised systems.
• Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• High School Diploma or Associate's degree in Computer Science or other related field.
• A minimum of one (1) year as a Quality Assurance Tester with expertise in testing web site content and rule validation on multiple platforms (PCs, MCS, mobile devices) and browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in addition to the ability to write and execute acceptance test and test cases. Strong understanding of acceptance testing, test case development, execution of test procedures.
• Familiarity with basic office tools, C# programming languages.
• Prior experience analyzing IT information, gathering software requirements, and fundamental understanding/knowledge of software design, debugging, software development fundamentals, documentation, and testing highly desired.
• Must be a logical problem solver that is detail-oriented, able to multi-task and possesses excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We strive for diversity within our workforce. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online