TV Sales Assistant
LBI Media, Inc.Irving, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for TV Sales Assistant jobs in Irving-TX
Search all TV Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
TV & Radio Sales Assistant
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Sales Assistant position at LBI Media is an entry level role that can get you on the path to a Sales Associate career in TV or Radio Sales at any of our locations across the country. Sales Assistants provide sales support to Sales Managers and Account Executives for the Estrella TV Network, and/or our local TV or Radio Stations
• Establish strong business relationships and act as liaison with advertising agency counterparts and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
• Respond to all client requests in a timely manner.
• Execute all client orders insuring that they are in compliance with client and station requirements.
• Handle program and commercial changes and issue change notices to clients.
• Communicate effectively with multiple departments to coordinate sales packages for sales meetings.
• Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives in creating PowerPoint presentations and one sheets.
• Assist Account Executive on gathering promotional assets, approvals within tight deadlines.
• Work closely with Traffic to schedule promotional assets.
• Reconcile billing discrepancies with agencies and billing department.
• Perform other tasks as directed by Manager.
• Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation,.
• Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
• Bachelor degree preferred.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas,TX
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.